Order this workbook for children currently in 5th grade.
- The 5th grade workbook contains 28 lessons, complete Help Section, 5 fun activity pages, and a partial answer key.
- Provides a complete review of all the math covered in the 5th grade Common Core curriculum.
- Designed to take 10-25 minutes per lesson, 2-3 times a week throughout the summer.
- All your child needs is the workbook and a pencil to complete. No internet (no distractions) needed.
- Every question is tagged with a help tip number. Your child can quickly find the help they need to solve each problem.
- In the Triple Star – “CHALLENGE” edition, two-thirds of the questions will be of average-level and one-third of the questions will be written at challenging-level. Challenging-level questions are written to require higher-level thinking, or multi-step completion, and mastery of the concept.
The workbook has all the odd numbered answers printed in the back. As a parent, you will receive an electronic copy of the full answer key.