Order this workbook for children currently in 4th grade.
- The 4th grade workbook contains 28 lessons, complete Help Section, 5 fun activity pages, and a partial answer key.
- Provides a complete review of all the math covered in the 4th grade Common Core curriculum.
- Designed to take 10-20 minutes per lesson, 2-3 times a week throughout the summer.
- All your child needs is the workbook and a pencil to complete. No internet (no distractions) needed.
- Every question is tagged with a help tip number. Your child can quickly find the help they need to solve each problem.
- In the CLASSIC/Double Star – “AVERAGE” edition, all the questions are written at an average-level. Average-level questions are written so the average student who successfully completed the grade would be able to answer them on their own or with a reminder using the help section.
The workbook has all the odd numbered answers printed in the back. As a parent, you will receive an electronic copy of the full answer key.