Order this workbook for children currently in 3rd grade.
- The 3rd grade workbook contains 28 lessons, complete Help Section, 5 fun activity pages, and a partial answer key.
- Provides a complete review of all the math covered in the 3rd grade Common Core curriculum.
- Designed to take 10-20 minutes per lesson, 2-3 times a week throughout the summer.
- All your child needs is the workbook and a pencil to complete. No internet (no distractions) needed.
- Every question is tagged with a help tip number. Your child can quickly find the help they need to solve each problem.
- In the BASE/Gold Star – “EASY” edition, half of the questions are written at an average level and half of the questions are written at the easy level. Easy-level questions are written so a student who struggled can still complete them on their own or with help from the help section with minimal recall. These questions are designed to allow students to apply and retain the concepts of the standard without frustrating them to the point that they cannot complete the question.
The workbook has all the odd numbered answers printed in the back. As a parent, you will receive an electronic copy of the full answer key.